Re: Balsa/GTK3 regression

On 20.08.2011 06:29:32, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
I just pushed a fix to gtk3, using a GtkCellEditable signal in place of GtkCellRendererText signals. It's simpler and seems reliable. GtkCellEditable is in a sense a lower-level object, since its lifespan is only while you're editing a row, but it simplifies the code in addition to making it work :)

Please let us know if it fixes the problem for you.

Looks fixed. :-)