Balsa/GTK3 regression

	Hi, Peter, everyone.
As I started testing GTK3 version, I'd like to share some glitch(es) I found.
Issue 1. My usual address sequence doesn't work anymore.
1. Click to the address line in a New Message window
2. Type a few letters
3. With Down button choose a propriate address
4. Hit enter. The address makes it to the address line
5. Hit Tab to jump to the next line.
This makes the chosen address be lost. In case I push Enter in point 5, everything's allright.

(Maybe) some more to come. Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net