Re: Balsa/GTK3 regression

On 08/20/2011 01:13:55 AM Sat, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
[ snip ]
On 19.08.2011 18:22:47, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
You probably also noticed that when you open a compose window, the first address line is selected, but not open for editing, another regression.  I found empirically that hitting Tab-Tab-Enter opens it (as does clicking on it, of course).

Might be a focus issue: you should focus the element on window creation.

Thanks for the hint!  Yes, it was.  The issue was that the reply-to widget was created after the to/cc/bcc widget, and got the focus even when it's not shown.  I reversed the order in which they're created, and it's fixed!

Best,