Re: 'Compose' mail does not create the 'To:' field in the header, so 'Send' does nothing.

On 10/17/2010 06:27:26 PM, Andy wrote:
Hello everybody,<br>
I have installed Balsa 2.3.28-1 on linux mint 8 (Helena) using the
Synaptic Package Manager.<br>
Receiving mail works fine, but it won't send mail (or reply) because
the 'To:' field is not being created in the header.  This is true
whether I use an entry from the address book or type the address in
manually.<br>
[cut]

How does your mail compose window looks like? Mine looks as attached. I have an opportunity to fill in the "To:" input field.

Pawel