Problem getting folders to open and close

Has anyone else ever seen this problem ...

After Balsa has been running for a while, the little
triangles to the left of my mail folders no longer
work. In other words I can't open or close the folders.
If I restart balsa they work again, for a while.

I'm running balsa 2.4.7 on Fedora 14. I've actually
has this problem for quite a while, but I was hoping
the update to FC-14 might fix it (I was previously
using FC-11 !)

The only thing that I can think of that makes my
"situation" atypical is that I have about 15 years
worth of email in plain text folders that I access
with Balsa. So there are a lot of directories being
used as mail folders.

It's not a particularly serious issue, as I keep
the directories with folders I use on a daily
basis open. And I can always restart it if I need
to get into some other one. I don't really have the
knowledge or the time to build from source or do
any fancy debugging. But I'm just curious if this
is something that anyone else has ever seen.

-Mike