Re: Switching mailboxes

Hi Jack:

On 07/10/2010 11:28:59 AM, Jack wrote:
[ snip ]
I have no problem with the current behavior of going to the next mailbox. I also don't see a problem adding the option. If the list of options is already intimidating, adding one won't change it.

Valid point!

However, what about the possibility of dividing all the options into basic and advanced, default to only displaying the basic ones, and having a button on the options page to display advanced or all options? (I believe VLC has something like this.)

Yes, that could make it more approachable. What criteria should we use to characterize "advanced" options?

Additional question here - in most cases, requesting next unread with no unread in the current mailbox takes me to the next unread message. However, I have one case where it often goes the the right mailbox, but displays the last selected message in that box, and I have to select next unread again to actually go the the new message.

OK, I recall seeing that myself, but never found the energy to track it down--it's been a while since I looked at that code :)

Thanks,