Re: odd behavior on closing mailbox

On 01.12.2010 03:48:14, Jack wrote:
Good evening,

I do not hide deleted messages, and I do have "Expunge deleted messages when mailbox is closed" checked. Normally, this works as expected. However, if I have a new compose message window open, then deleted messages are not expunged when I close a mailbox (tested mostly with inbox).

Do you mean New message or "Reply"?
If it's the 2nd then: Balsa wants to put the "Answered" flag on originating message hence doesn't actually close the box => doesn't purge deleted messages..

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net