a few issue spotted while translating

Hi,

Sorry about yesterdays early mail.
I am currently working on the French help and have done some work on
the software translation as well.
There is a few problem with current Balsa Po files.

A number of strings from spell-check.c are missing in the PO:

The strings missing from the po seems to all be using the
widget balsa_stock_button_with_label ie:

The current items are written like so:

    /* setup buttons to perform actions */
    vbox = gtk_vbox_new(FALSE, padding);
    change = balsa_stock_button_with_label(GTK_STOCK_REDO,
					   "_Change");
For the _change (and the other items) to be seen as translatable
they should be updated like this.

    /* setup buttons to perform actions */
    vbox = gtk_vbox_new(FALSE, padding);
    change = balsa_stock_button_with_label(GTK_STOCK_REDO,
					   _("_Change"));

It seems these are the only ones like that.

Still in spell-check.c

    cancel = gtk_button_new_from_stock(GTK_STOCK_CANCEL);
    gtk_widget_set_tooltip_text(learn,
                                _("Revert all changes and finish spell
checking"));
    gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(vbox), cancel, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
    gtk_box_pack_end(GTK_BOX(GTK_DIALOG(spell_check)->action_area),
                     vbox, FALSE, FALSE, 0);

The tooltip above points to learn button when it should point to the
cancel one.

A few more strings are missing from the current po but using "intltool-
update -p" to add the spell check missing strings seems to have done
the trick for me when regenerating the pot file.

Please note that this issue is in all the files I have looked into:
2.3.28, 2.4.1 and git

I have tested this on my current versions (using 2.3.28 and 2.4.1)

There are also issues in the help PO (missing text in some places)
I am only half way through the help.

This String (ID83)
guimenu><guimenuitem>Collapse All</guimenuitem></menuchoice> --
Collapse all threads in the currently displayed mailbox."
Should be View not edit

this string (ID214)
guimenuitem></menuchoice> --"
misses description text

Also the links at the end of the help point to http://www.balsa.net
and http://www.gnome.org/gdp/doctable/ both are incorrect

My apologies for the lenght of this mail3.

Regards
-------
Laurent