Translation issues spotted recently.

Hi,

I am currently translating Balsa help (I did a bit of work on the
main as well)

There seems to be a whole bunch of string missing for the spell checker

"_Change" "Ignore" "_Learn" "_Done" "Change_All" "Ignore A_ll"
they are present in "spell-check.c" but I cannot find them anywhere in
the PO (the tooltips for the buttons are extracted in PO)

one tooltip does not work there i fixed it as the cancel tooltip
conflicted with learn one

There are also issues in the help PO (missing text in some places)
I am only half way through the help.
This String (ID83)
guimenu><guimenuitem>Collapse All</guimenuitem></menuchoice> --
Collapse all threads in the currently displayed mailbox."
Should be View not edit

this string (ID214)
guimenuitem></menuchoice> --" misses description text