Re: a few issue spotted while translating

Hi Laurent:

On 09/28/2009 05:55:11 PM Mon, Laurent Coudeur wrote:
Hi,

Sorry about yesterdays early mail.
I am currently working on the French help and have done some work on
the software translation as well.
There is a few problem with current Balsa Po files.
[ snip ]
Thank you for your awesome efforts! I don't know how those spell-checker strings avoided being marked for translation for so long :(

I noticed some other inconsistencies between the help file and the current menus in the compose window, and committed some corresponding fixes--my apologies for the additional burden on the translators!

Best,