Re: (no recipients specified) when using postfix

On 03/19/2009 05:40:50 PM Thu, Justin Mattock wrote:
[ snip ]
After some more time looking at the issue,
I think whats happening is I missing
some important lib/app that sends the info from
balsa's gui "To:" to postfix(or however that works).

When you build Balsa without libesmtp, it passes outbound messages to SENDMAIL = "/usr/sbin/sendmail". I suppose that postfix installs itself in that path, or symlinks to it. Perhaps there is a mismatch between the rest of the arguments--see libbalsa/send.c. I've just built Balsa that way, but with Fedora's default installation of sendmail rather than postfix, and it all seems to work.