Re: (no recipients specified) when using postfix

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> On 03/19/2009 05:40:50 PM Thu, Justin Mattock wrote:
> [ snip ]
> > After some more time looking at the issue,
> > I think whats happening is I missing
> > some important lib/app that sends the info from
> > balsa's gui "To:" to postfix(or however that works).
>
> When you build Balsa without libesmtp, it passes outbound messages to SENDMAIL
> = "/usr/sbin/sendmail".  I suppose that postfix installs itself in that path,
> or symlinks to it.  Perhaps there is a mismatch between the rest of the
> arguments--see libbalsa/send.c.  I've just built Balsa that way, but with
> Fedora's default installation of sendmail rather than postfix, and it all
> seems to work.
>
> Peter

Cool thanks for the info.
I'll have look. I'm also thinking I built
libgtk,gtk+,etc..
with a missing header file/s(maybe) leading me to believe
once I press "send" in balsa the interaction between the compose window
to the sent directory and postfix has something missing.
(but when I use CC:BCc:replyTo: they all show the addresses).

I have a look once I get a chance.
Thanks for the info.

regards,

-- Justin P. Mattock