Re: (no recipients specified) when using postfix

Hi Justin:

On Mar 17, 2009, at  6:37 PM, Justin Mattock wrote:
hello;(after spending 5 days)
I can't figure this out for the life of me.
I've compiled balsa from source using this
tutorial:(as well as everything else)
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/xsoft/balsa.html
when building  I've decided to use postfix as the mta instead of esmtp.
The problem I have is I keep receiving a: no recipients specified

[ snip ]
I noticed this in the transcript:
To: undisclosed-recipients:; <---am I missing an important lib/or cimpile flag?

Did you put that on the To: line, or was it constructed somehow after you hit "send"?