Re: addresses from balsa-ab are not encoded properly

	Hi, Peter!
You do everything right. I can't figure out why the bug didn't appear on your site.
What I do:
1. New message
2. type b in To: field
3. choose Бальса-лист <balsa-list gnome org> from the drop-down
4. Save the message
5. Open the message Drafts
I see
To: \320\221\320\260\320\273\321\214\321\201\320\260-\320\273\320\270\321\201\321\202 <balsa-list gnome org>

The entry is from the Balsa VCard addr.book. I don't think it's locale-related, as I could reproduce it in LANG=C.
Regards, Ildar
P.S. recent time balsa complains in the run-time:
(balsa:9399): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_x11_atom_to_xatom_for_display: assertion `atom != GDK_NONE' failed
Cannot open: unable to open database file
Do you have a good explanation for this?