Re: addresses from balsa-ab are not encoded properly

Hi Ildar!

On 08/12/2009 12:43:22 AM Wed, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:

======quoted message from Ildar Mulyukov <ildar altlinux ru>, subject "addresses from balsa-ab are not encoded properly"======
	Hi!
Adding an address from the balsa address book leads to non-encoded To: header. For example, see this message's To:.

I see it--but I can't reproduce it! I added that address to a gnome-card address book (where it's stored in UTF-8) and an ldif book (where it's stored in base-64-encoded ASCII), and drafted a message to it. Regardless of which book I used, and whether I added the address using entry-completion or clicking the book icon, it was correctly encoded in the draft-box:

To: =?UTF-8?b?0JHQsNC70YzRgdCwLdC70LjRgdGC?= <balsa-list gnome org>

Should that not have exhibited the problem? Am I doing something different from you? Perhaps it's somehow locale-related?

Regards,