I'm getting quite annoyed by sorting ..

Hi,

is there any chance that we can get a fix or tips how to solve following -

- sorting by *two* columns in threads panel
	in example, first sort by name then by the size or
	first sort by name then by arrival time
I don't care if it has to be flat index with no threading, just give us two dependent sorted columns

- if I choose sorting by From field and then slowly start reading from top to bottom listed messages, it goes all fine up to point when new mail arrives, at that point all messages are *re-sorted* so
I don't know which one I've read and which one I'm not.

thank you for any tip regarding this,

--
T-Com
Sektor za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /