Re: outlook quoting is painful

On 10/23/2008 09:44:32 AM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hi!

Is is possible to do something with an issue:
when answering a letter made by M$ Outlook, every quoted line is followed by a quoted blank line. So I spend a time for hand-formatting. Is it possible to do something with it? I've looked at preferences dialog, but found nothing to deal with the issue.

I haven't seen this kind of problem. Do you think you can forward to the list an example of such a message that could be used for testing?

Pawel