Re: Strange behavior while accessing Gmail Inbox thought Imap

On 05/04/2008 10:53:32 PM, Bruno Miguel wrote:
I've deactivated the Persistent Cache option, but the same situation occurs.
I don't know if this is related - probably it is -, but the Inbox
folder that I try to access has more than 1GB of emails.

Well, you could run balsa through valgrind...

For what is worth, I use balsa with 700MB IMAP mailboxes and this causes no obvious trouble (it uses 36MB of resident memory)... But it may be specific to my configuration.

Pawel