Strange behavior while accessing Gmail Inbox thought Imap

Hi

I compiled the latest stable version of Balsa and I configured two
Gmail accounts to work through Imap, with the Persistent Cache option
activated. But, when I try to access one of this accounts Inbox
folder, Balsa stops responding and the memory consumption goes sky
high. Currently, it's "eating" 500MB and counting. And it's taking
about half of my processing power.
I've tryed to debug the Imap connection, but at some time, it stops
showing output and the memory consumption continues to increase.

Oh, now it's almost 600MB. :\

Peace;
Bruno Miguel