Re: Filters: the deleted mailbox still appear in the config file if filter affected

Hi again, Jean-Luc!

On Feb 20, 2008, at 12:36 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

If a filter is affected to a mailbox et then the mailbbox deleted from
the UI, the entry still exists in the config file.

Mmm, yes, it is, isn't it? Also the mailbox view (viewByUrl-%s). They should both be cleaned up when the mailbox is deleted.

Of course, that can work only if the mailbox is removed using the Balsa tools--if a mailbox somewhere in the ~/mail tree, or in an IMAP folder tree, is removed otherwise, the detritus will build up :(

Oh, well, we do what we can--committed to svn...