Re: scanning '' for tag number failed

În data de Lu, 18 feb 08 la 15:08, Mişu Moldovan a scris:

> It's been a while since I haven't tried Balsa, but I've still
> followed
> the mailing list and I'm interested in the latest developments so I'm
> currenty trying it again... But from the beginning I am getting this
> error when accessing a mail with attachments on an IMAP server:
[snip]

I've managed to make it work by using a ~/.balsa dir from an old backup
and changing the settings of the IMAP servers to adapt to my actual
setup. Strange...

Sadly, after not using Balsa for an year and a half I find it has
serious issues when using two IMAP accounts at once and in general the
IMAP support is not that great. I know I used to live with it but I
find it hard to do that again, unfortunately. I could delve into
details if there is some interest. I could also beta-test the fixes, if
any.

I love the interface though and I think it's more than nostalgia. It
has the cleanest and most functional interface of all GTK+ mail
clients. It has it's idiosyncrasies (like not deleting mails when
pressing "Delete"), but I like it very much overall, with the GNOME
integration and all.

Warm regards,

--
mişu