Re: Balsa wishlist: multiple email addresses/identities, saving outgoing mail

On 08/23/2008 05:29:12 PM, emiliemadrid gmx net wrote:

- multiple email addresses
I would like to check multiple email adresses for new mail. It is possible to specify various POP3-Accounts in the settings dialog, but in the end Balsa seems to check only one. Also it would be nice to have seperate inboxes for every one.

It appears to work for me, albeit with IMAP accounts. It doesn't check them all at the same time, of course.

--
Mark A. Flacy