Balsa wishlist: multiple email addresses/identities, saving outgoing mail

Hi!

I'm looking for a new email client to change to from Mozilla Thunderbird. I stumbled upon Balsa and I really like it until now. But I have some wishes (maybe it is already possible, but I couldn't bring it to work):

- multiple email addresses
I would like to check multiple email adresses for new mail. It is possible to specify various POP3-Accounts in the settings dialog, but in the end Balsa seems to check only one. Also it would be nice to have seperate inboxes for every one.
If this is difficult, I could settle for logging in with a different account for each address or something.

- more transparent multiple identity management
It's good that you can have multiple identities in Balsa. Would it be very difficult to add a selection box in the compose mail dialog so that you can see/change easier what identity you are using (like Thunderbird has).

- saving outgoing email in different folders
A feature that Thunderbird offers in some extension (CopySentToCurrent I think), but seems to be quite uncommon, yet I don't understand why. I would like to be able to chose after sending an email in which folder the local copy is saved (so that it's not 'sentbox' for all of them).

Maybe one of these things is already possible, but I don't know how. If I can't check multiple email addresses at once I'm afraid I have to stay with Thunderbird although it sucks. With the rest I could live, I think.

Thank you very much
Emilie