Re: Choose signing key

Hi Bruno:

Am 02.08.08 18:54 schrieb(en) Bruno Miguel:
I configured Balsa with the patch and with the flags "--enable-smime -- enable-extra-mimeicons --with-gtkspell --with-libnotify --with-rubrica --with-ssl --with-gss -with-gpgme=gpgme-config" and it worked really well. :)

Cool!
One thing: when I say filters for sign keys, I mean rules. My English is a bit rusty.

No problem, I'm also not a native speaker... ;-)