Re: HTML support (was: Please Support Right To Left Direction)

Hi!

On 04/21/2008 02:54:13 AM Mon, Ali49969 wrote:
OK
In below I write a Persian text because you can view in Balsa

Example Persian text:

سلام
این یک متن فارسی برای test برنامه است

Very Thanks

Thanks for the sample!  Here's how the text appeared to me:

JPEG image

Is that what you intended?  If not, in what way is it wrong?

Did you use Balsa's compose window to write the message?  Would the
option to use Katoob have made it easier?

Thanks again for any insights into the rtl issue!