Re: Mail checking delayed

On 09/25/2007 01:30:16 PM, Mario Mikocevic wrote:
[snip]

Recently I noticed one peculiar thing - I can almost reliably reproduce that
popup box hang if I force balsa process into swap file (or partition).
Wrote almost because of 5 attempts it hung 3 times ..

Any problems with balsa threads and swap ?

Not that I know of - but it is an interesting piece of information. Maybe there is some timing race that gets exposed when the process needs to be swapped in. Do you think you could run balsa under the debugger and when it stops working as expected, press Ctrl-C
and then type:

thread apply all where

?

Pawel