Re: Since 7701, main menu not localized

Hi Peter

Le 16.09.2007 03:50:14, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
>On 09/15/2007 02:50:29 PM Sat, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
>[ snip ]
>> It doesnt seem to be enough (with 7706)...
>
>OK--seems GtkActionGroup has to have the translation domain explicitly
>set
>to NULL to enable translations--not as smart as GnomeXxx apparently.
>Try
>again...

Done... And it seems to be fine with 7709.

>BTW: I tested the latest patch with LANG=fr_FR, and a few items
> weren't
>
>translated--I guess you have a more complete translation?  We'd
>appreciate
>it if you could give the UI a good workout.

Yes, I maintain a personal up-to-date translation when the official one
is a bit late.

So I've had a look in the various menus and other parts of the UI I
didnt find any problem with the localization.

But I have a problem with this line in the accelmap:
; (gtk_accel_path "<Actions>/ComposeWindow/Queue" "q")

I cannot remove the accel (recreated when I restart balsa, so the
message is queued as soon as I type a "q"...

Regards

Jean-Luc