Re: Since 7701, main menu not localized

On 09/15/2007 02:50:29 PM Sat, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
It doesnt seem to be enough (with 7706)...

OK--seems GtkActionGroup has to have the translation domain explicitly set to NULL to enable translations--not as smart as GnomeXxx apparently. Try again...

BTW: I tested the latest patch with LANG=fr_FR, and a few items weren't translated--I guess you have a more complete translation? We'd appreciate it if you could give the UI a good workout.

Best,