Re: -o / --open-mailbox command-line option

Hi Thomas:

On 08/31/2007 08:24:04 AM Fri, Thomas Wilke wrote:
I have tried to use the -o (--open-mailbox) command-line option, but it failed
whatever I did. I tried, for instance,

	balsa --open-mailbox=file:///home/tom/recent

but balsa complains "Couldn't open mailbox". The files I tried it with are
regular mbox files.

Does anyone have an idea?

Well, not much of an idea--but I did reproduce it :( I don't get the complaint every time, so the problem may be a race between the thread that builds the mailbox tree and the thread that opens mailboxes on startup. But right now that's just a guess...

Best,