Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.3.19 released

Hi Johan!

On 09/03/2007 11:51:47 AM Mon, Johan Brannlund wrote:
Hmm. I'm afraid Balsa 2.3.19 won't compile for me on Ubuntu Gutsy (see
below). Apparently the reason is that the GTK tooltips API changed in gtk
2.11.6: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2007-August/
msg00112.html .

Thanks for letting us know! That was fixed a few days ago, everywhere but in the old spell-checker. I guess we all tested it --with-gtkspell. It's now fixed in svn--if you don't want to use it, you could always build --with-gtkspell (which imho is a huge improvement!).

Best,