Re: two problems

On 13.10.2007 00:50:41, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 10/12/2007 05:49:57 AM Fri, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
2. If I have a mailbox opened and some new message came to it, I cannot reach it except through "close/open again" sequence. Any hint here?

You mentioned that these are maildir mailboxes. I take it that the new mail is delivered by some other agent, not Balsa. Could you check that the agent touches the "tmp" subdirectory? Balsa detects activity in a maildir box through the mod-time of "tmp", so if the agent delivers the messages directly into "new" or "cur", Balsa wouldn't notice.

	Dear Peter,

My MDA is the procmail, it modifies tmp, I double-checked this fact. Could you check the problem on your site? I guess you can use mutt to copy/move mail to a maildir.

Thanks! Regards, Ildar
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer/packager
email: ildar altlinux ru