Re: two problems

Hi Ildar:

On 10/16/2007 01:16:13 AM Tue, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
[ snip ]
	Dear Peter,

My MDA is the procmail, it modifies tmp, I double-checked this fact.
Could you check the problem on your site? I guess you can use mutt to
copy/move mail to a maildir.

I no longer have mutt, but I tried this (in an open maildir folder):
- grab a random file from cur;
- move it to tmp, stripping off the ":2,S" suffix;
- move it to new;
- hit "Get new mail"
and, after a second or two, the folder was marked as having one new message.

I also tried renaming a file in place, then touching tmp, and again the "new" mail was detected.

I have a spam maildir folder that gets mail delivered by procmail, and I'll watch that for problems, but I'll have to wait for some spam to arrive! All my other distribution is done by Balsa filters (procmail rules still defeat me), and detection seems to work fine with them.

Best,