two problems

	Hello,
I've been out of using balsa for some time (half a year) and now using it again extensively. But 2 bugs irritate me much:

1. I have Mailboxes _sorted_ _by_ _date_ with _Simple_ _threading_. When I open a box I see messages unsorted with random threading. If I choose "Simple threading" again by shortcut, it manages to sort messages properly. Is there a way to fix it?

2. If I have a mailbox opened and some new message came to it, I cannot reach it except through "close/open again" sequence. Any hint here?

x. Please note, that I use Maildir boxes.

Thanks for attention and any possible help.
Best regards, Ildar.
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer/packager
email: ildar altlinux ru