Some annoyance is message list update after delete

Hi,

Since "some time" (recent), I have the following slight problem :
If I display a list of messages from any mailbox and I delete the
latest message from the list, the list is updated, the message
displayed in the preview is the newly promoted "latest message". But
the message list window shows the (latest-1) instead of the latest
message.
I've to use the vertical slider to correct the position of the message
list.

Regards

Jean-Luc