Re: Some annoyance is message list update after delete

Hi Jean-Luc:

On 10/07/2007 12:43:19 PM Sun, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

Since "some time" (recent), I have the following slight problem :
If I display a list of messages from any mailbox and I delete the
latest message from the list, the list is updated, the message
displayed in the preview is the newly promoted "latest message". But
the message list window shows the (latest-1) instead of the latest
message.
I've to use the vertical slider to correct the position of the message
list.

I've seen that recently myself. I don't know of any change in the way Balsa handles scrolling in the message list, so my guess is that it's a GtkTreeView issue. In fact, I can't reproduce it today, with gtk 2.11.6...

Best,