Re: bug: stops showing messages

On 08.11.2007 19:55:01, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Ildar!

On 11/08/2007 03:06:39 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
> 	Hello,
I'm using SVN 7771. With it I have a problem on one 1929-messages maildir mailbox. After some time of reading messages, balsa stops showing message bodies (stuck on on message). When I choose another message in the message list, the body pane doesn't switch.

Sorry to hear that!  I'm not sure what could cause it...

Is it always the same message?
If you select that message when you first open the mailbox, do you get the same problem?
Is that message distinguished in any way?
I tried to, but no.
Perhaps the next message (i.e., the first one /not/ shown) has a problem...
Possible, but I couldn't understand the system, when this problem appears.

Regards, Ildar
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer/packager
email: ildar altlinux ru
Jabber: ildar jabber ru
ICQ: 4334029
ALT Linux Sisyphus