Re: bug: stops showing messages

Hi Ildar!

On 11/08/2007 03:06:39 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hello,

I'm using SVN 7771. With it I have a problem on one 1929-messages
maildir mailbox.
After some time of reading messages, balsa stops showing message bodies
(stuck on on message). When I choose another message in the message
list, the body pane doesn't switch.

Sorry to hear that!  I'm not sure what could cause it...

Is it always the same message? If you select that message when you first open the mailbox, do you get the same problem? Is that message distinguished in any way? Perhaps the next message (i.e., the first one /not/ shown) has a problem...

Best,