trash doesnt work [Was: Hide deleted message misfunction]

Le 07.05.2007 21:13:08, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) a écrit :

Hi,

Since latest SVN, I've the following behaviour (I have choosen to hide deleted messages) :
If I delete a message it disapear. So far, so good.
If I switch to an other mailbox then back it is there and visible again.
I've to empty the trash to don’t see it.

In fact, in some cases, even if I empty the trash, I found again these message the next time I open balsa.

Jean-Luc