wishlist item: quicker kwy shortcuts

Hi all,
long time no see - I've been using a webmail interface the past few months due to extended travelling -

I was just thinking: how about making dialog boxes like the

"The message to 'balsa-list <balsa-list gnome org>' is modified.
Save message to Draftbox?"
_Y_es _N_o _C_ancel

dialog one-key sensitive? Pressing ALT-{choice} doesn't make much sense to me when I might as well be pressing y,n or c.

OTOH, I suppose people have gotten used to the ALT-{choice} stuff, and it's gnome-standard (or is it?).

Cheers,
 -Kacper