Automatic codepage selection when replying

Hi,

I love the new automatic selection of an appropriate codepage when the reply to a mail contains characters outside the range of the codepage of the original mail.

However, I wonder why Balsa sometimes sends mail encoded with the Windows-1250 codepage when replying in Romanian to an US-ASCII encoded mail. Other time it uses ISO-8859-2, exactly as it does when composing from scratch a mail in Romanian.

I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for a bug in Outlook which bites my co-workers which read those CP1250 encoded mails in Outlook. Everything looks fine in Balsa/Evolution/Mozilla clients, so I guess the mails are just fine in regards to the standards. If I manually change the encoding to UTF-8 or if it happens to leave in a ISO-8859-2 encoding, everything looks fine in Outlook too.

Thanks,

--
    .
/^)/_/(/