Re: debian-users-digest threading.

On 08/11/2006 05:14:03 AM, djhack wrote:

OK, its me again. As balsa and mutt share the same folder. I find I can
save a particular message out of the debian-digest to a ~/mail folder.
However I can't find that message again in balsa. Is there some sort of
special file name I need to use. I tried the "message.eml" name but
that does not seem to work.

No, just click with a right mouse button on empty space in mailbox list and choose "Rescan".

Pawel