Re: Problems compiling older Balsa versions

Yes, if you have some time, i'd be really pleased, if you could make Balsa compatible with this older gtk. I tried to compile gtk2.4, but it requires at least glib2.4 + the atk + pango libraries. (The installed glib is 2.2). And to compile glib2.4, i must have pkg-config0.14 (installed is 0.12) :-)) I don't want to build all the packages in this chain, bacause i have only a limited space (200MB) and it isn't a good thing, if Balsa occupies 60MB :-)

Thanx in advance for your help,
Daniel