'Edit with gnome-editor' disabled?

Cheers guys,
everyone knows(?) that switching between vim and any other text editor can be a pain. I've been doing large amounts my of hacking in vim lately and so I wrote my last mail through balsa's neat 'Edit->Edit with gnome-editor' feature. However, after writing & saving my mail, and quitting the application (yes, gvim), balsa did not load the new text.

Anyways, a tiny issue, since I'm like the only one that ever uses the feature, so maybe I'll look into it after exams.

-K
--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or unsolicited forwards.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.