Re: Fwd: Re: notification sound [geoff direcway com]

On 06/12/2005 07:11:53 PM Sun, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
On 06.12 13:03, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
Cheers guys. ok, this is a stupid question. I *know* balsa has a facility for playing a sound on an incoming message. I remember seeing it in a config dialog, once, but I can't find it in the prefs anymore now that I need it. Then I looked in the FAQ and the past posts to this list, without learning anything. What must I do to get a mail notification sound in balsa? No, I do not have gnome running.

Balsa uses gnome_triggers_do() <http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libgnome/
libgnome-gnome-triggers.html#gnome-triggers-do>
to notify Gnome about new mail, and from there on it's a mystery. Apparently some piece of Gnome needs to be running for anything to happen ;-(