Fwd: Re: notification sound [geoff direcway com]

On 06.12 13:03, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
Cheers guys. ok, this is a stupid question. I *know* balsa has a facility for playing a sound on an incoming message. I remember seeing it in a config dialog, once, but I can't find it in the prefs anymore now that I need it. Then I looked in the FAQ and the past posts to this list, without learning anything. What must I do to get a mail notification sound in balsa? No, I do not have gnome running.