Re: export filters?

On 06/12/2005 04:15:41 PM Sun, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
OK, so it's the first time I ever click 'export filters'. I wanted to see what format this puts the filters in. Turns out this dumps the selected filters into $filtername.siv files in the home folder.

The format, it seems, is 0-byte files. That's right, they're completely empty. What's going on?

At one point (2.0.x?), that option dumped a filter in Sieve (A Mail Filtering Language: RFC 3028), but it was disabled when the internal format of filters was changed. I guess it was never re-enabled, but there's always hope ;-)