export filters?

OK, so it's the first time I ever click 'export filters'. I wanted to see what format this puts the filters in. Turns out this dumps the selected filters into $filtername.siv files in the home folder.

The format, it seems, is 0-byte files. That's right, they're completely empty. What's going on?

I just had this cool idea: I'd like to write a script that takes balsa filters and converts them to .procmailrc files. And maybe the other way around (though the procmail language is a tad more expressive). Maybe siv -> .procmailrc would be easier? Is there any documentation on the balsa internal config format for filters?

Cheers,
Kacper

--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or unsolicited forwards.
Please do not Cc: me when responding. I read the list.