Re: Re : Re : Re : Re : CVS HEAD: impossible to create filters [retrying]

On 07/13/2005 08:48:26 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snipped ]
Maybe *I* missed something..

The previous behaviour was:

filters in the left side: nothing occurs when you click apply
filters in the right side: filter applied to the message in the box
filters in teh right side AND "on reception" checked: filter applied automatically when a message is received.

I think this (old) behaviour was the right one.

Agreed--and we can restore it by having the "Apply now!" button apply the mailbox's filters, instead of the left hand side list. No more buttons = simpler UI.

Any objections?

Peter

BTW: apparently, Balsa should treat "Re :" as equivalent to "Re:"!