CVS HEAD: impossible to create filters [retrying]

Hi,

I retry because I've used my gmail account and the message is awaiting moderation...

So:

Starting with a new config file, I'm rebuilding my filters.

I do the following:
Edit -> Filters -> New -> I choose a name -> New
-> Check "To:" and "Cc:" -> I enter a mailing list address in the "One of.. contains" and I get a popup saying:
"You must specify at least one field for matching"

There is not the problem with balsa-2.3.4, this is only with HEAD cvs.

The filters created with 2.3.4 works.

Regards

Jean-Luc