Re: Compiling 2.2.6 on Ubuntu

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 06:22:09PM -0800, Syv Ritch wrote:
> I am trying to install 2.2.6 on Debian Ubuntu. I get the followng error
> message:
> Any suggestion?

Personally, I don't recommend mixing deb-lines from both Debian and
Ubuntu since it dilutes Ubuntu's QA efforts. Ubuntu's "universe"
repository solves this problem:

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/UniversePackages

And as you can see, my Balsa .deb packages are being mirrored at:

http://archive.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu/pool/universe/b/balsa/
warty (stable) - 2.0.17-2
hoary (unstable) - 2.2.6

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"